6 Steps to a Successful Town Hall Event Communications Guide
6 Steps to a Successful Town Hall Event
One of the best way to engage your employees and quickly share important information is to set up a town hall event.This is even more important now with employees working from home. This type of meeting is meant to not only provide people with news they need to know, but also encourage the audience to share feedback or event their own ideas.
And in order to reach your intended audience no matter where they are, town hall events are often digital these days. In the past this would mean inviting a small audience to watch in-person, and then relying on video to broadcast the event to everyone else. If you're thinking about scheduling a live town hall event, take a look of these tips on how to prepare so you the best chance of success.
- Identify the objectives of your Town hall event.
- Know how best to engage your audience.
- Promote the event to ensure everyone knows about it.
- Make sure your network can handle streaming video.
- Follow up on your event.
- Use analytics to determine town hall event success.
Download: 6 Steps to a Successful Town Hall Event Communications Guide